Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The First Post

Alternate title: Setting the Bar Low

I never know how to start things. I think with my previous blogs, I just started writing as if you'd already been following me for years, and, seriously, don't you already know what's going on here? This is mostly because first posts are generally the most boring entry of any given blog and just serve to say, "well, there's only one way to go from here, and that's up!"

Anyway, I had a blog on Xanga for seven(?) years, and it's time for a change because, 1) Xanga has taken a fast and dramatic turn for the worst, and 2) I want to try some new writing styles that don't really fit with my old blog.

If, for some inexplicable reason, you would like to read my old blog, you can find it here. I may or may not continue to update it sporadically (but probably not.)

So here's to hoping things get better from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment